Jumma Mubarak Quotes in English with Images: Today we have created this collection for our readers, which you can use on your social media profile such as Whatsapp, Facebook, And Twitter.
Read More – Five Pillars of Islam
Read More – Free Naats Download
Jumma Mubarak Quotes in English with Images (Best Hadith with Prayers)
1. O Allah, teach me that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge. Jummah Mubarak!
2. Are those who know equal with those who know not.? Jummah Mubarak.
3. Do not grieve, Allah is with us. Jummah Mubarak.
4. May our Lord let our hearts, minds and bodies embrace the mosques. May our Lord never deprive us of the adhans, as their witnessing is the foundation of religion. Have a blessed Jummah.
5. O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden. Jummah Mubarak.Happy Friday.
6. O Allah (SAW), Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. Jummah Mubarak.Happy Friday.
7. O our lord, bestow wisdom on us, and join us with the righteous. Grant us an honorable mention in later generations. Place us among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight. Do not put us to shame on the Day when all shall be raised from the dead. Jummah Mubarak.
8. Ya Allah, we only obey you as your subjects and we only request help from you. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who you provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Jummah Mubarak.
9. Friday shines in the hearts of Muslims you are among those who will receive blessings and peace of Friday prayers.Happy Friday.
10. There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets while prayer offers something and ask god and then god positively meet your demand.
11. In the day and night to pray Jummah abundance in me because the person who did it and will make recommendations to him on the day of resurrection.
12. Everyone has blessed on Friday full of joy, happiness and above all, God bless (Subhanahu Wata Ala) mercy.
13. Our lord! let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from you. surely, you are the one who bestows in abundance. Jummah Mubarak.
14. Our lord! forgive us our sins and our transgressions, establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. Jummah Mubarak!
15. Prayer is an amazing exchange We hand over our worries to Allah He hands over peace to us. Jumma Mubarak.
16. There is none who testifies sincerely that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah. And Muhammad (s) is his apostle, except that Allah, will save him from the hell fire. Jummah Mubarak.
17. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the life of hereafter he will be one of the losers. Jummah Mubarak.
18. A Muslim is the brother to a Muslim. He does not betray him, he does not lie to him, and nor does he fail him in times of difficulty. Jumma Mubarak.
19. Gratitude is seeking refuge in Allah’s mercy from his wrath, keeping this verse in mind: And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: If you give thanks, I will give you more, but if you are thankless, verily! My punishment is indeed severe. Jumma Mubarak!
20. Happiness, prayers, respects, and love, all of those comes on the Friday, I request you to remember me in your prayers. Jumma Mubarak!Happy Friday.
21. Dear almighty, lead us to the right path. Jummah Mubarak.
22. May the almighty Lord never spare us a second from the abundance of the word of testimony. May He grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak.
23. Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the lord. Jummah Mubarak.
24. Today is a new day. begin it with bismillah & end it with alhamdulillah.
25. Ya Allah, give me eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worse, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith. Ameen.
26. O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu’ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew.
27. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy. Jummah Mubarak.
28. Assalamualaikum everyone. Have a blessed and happy day by the grace of Allah (SWT). Jummah Mubarak.
29. Alhamdullilah. Dhikr. For we have reached another blessed Jummah.
30. Alhamdullilah for everything I have and for everything I’ve been blessed with.
31. Assalam alaikum everyone, Jum’ah Mubarak. Don’t forget me in your prayers, may Allah (SWT) bless you all. Jum’ah Mubarak.
32. It’s Friday again! All praise is due to Allah sub’hanahu wa ta’ala.
33. Prayer is an amazing exchange. You hand over your worries to Allah and Allah hands over his blessings to you.
34. Those who bow down to Allah, they can stand in front of anyone. Jumma Mubarak.
35. Best day the sun rises in is Friday. God created Adam. They brought him in paradise that excluded him and Its held the later hour of Friday.
36. When the time comes to pray Jummah stop all activities and answer the call to prayer, to fulfill seriously, and prayer, and consultation and learning through social contact and when the prayer is done sprinkle for your professional.
37. He showed us the way I’ve always had and even now, in his name shines in our hearts desires on Friday.
38. If you are on the right path to god, if it is difficult for you, then run. If you get tired then walk slowly. If you can’t then crawl. But do not ever come back or stop.
39. Leave the morning make me a word of mercy, because I put my faith in you. Display me the mode, where I would enthusiasm for you to lift up mine soul.
40. As dews drop on grasses without apology, so shall Allah’s Blessing shower upon your home without seeking permission now and till eternity.
41. Dear almighty! lead us to the right path. Jummah Mubarak.
42. Whenever you are in a position to help someone, just do it and be glad. Because god is answering someone’s prayers through you. Jummah Mubarak.
43. Allah the exalted enjoins: “O you who believe! fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow. Jummah Mubarak!
44. Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the lord. Jummah Mubarak!
45. Remember everything a servant of Allah endures every loss he experiences. Allah always has a reward for him. Jummah Mubarak.
– Cut your nails
– Take a shower
– Put on good clothes
– Pray Jumma prayer
– Make a lot of Du’aa
– Recite Surah al Kahf
– Send blessings to our Prophet SAW
– Seek forgiveness
– Do as many good deeds as possible.
47. Prophet Muhammad SAW said: The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday.
48. Pray until you feel the joy and humility in prostrating to your creator.
49. I have seen my dua’s being answered within minutes. I have seen my dua’s being answered long after I have forgotten about it. Whatever it is, I shall not give up making dua; for dua is the believers weapon. Jummah Mubarak.
50. Be sincere! Allah knows what’s in the heart. Jummah Mubarak!
Jumma Mubarak Quotes in English with Images
51. When two people meet each other, who should greet with peace first? The prophet Muhammad SAW said: The one closest to Allah (SWT) will greet first. Jummah Mubarak!
52. Whenever you are in a position to help someone. Just do it and be glad because God is answering someone’s prayers through you. Jummah Mubarak.
53. The best gift you can give someone is dua. Jummah Mubarak!
54. May Allah (SWT) shower his countless blessings on you and your family and this holy day. Jummah Mubarak.
55. May the light of Jummah, shine in your house. The strength of imaan, stay in your heart. And may Allah (SWT) shower His countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day. Jummah Mubarak.
56.Thank you Allah for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
57. There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah (SWT), the Allah (SWT) will definitely meet his demand.
58. The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. Jummah Mubarak!
59. As long as you are standing give a hand to those who have fallen. Jummah Mubarak.
60. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your family by plentitude of blessings. Ameen! Jumma Mubarak.
61. Whoever beautifies himself on the inside, Allah will beautify him on the outside. Jummah Mubarak.
62. Thank you Allah (SWT) for the blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
63. Salam Jumaat. may Allah (SWT) bless your Day.
64. Jumma Mubarak to all Muslims. Don’t forget to read Surah Al-Kahf.
65. Jummah Mubarak. Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.
66. Prayers unanswered sometimes are the best. You never know what God wrote in favor for you and continue the prayer, and you did not know where the God will lead you. Jummah Mubarak.
67. Attachment to nature has limits but the lord attachment that you develop when you open the inner eye has no limit. Enjoy the fact, not this false picture.
68. Allah the most high says: Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden. Jummah Mubarak!.
69. The seeking of knowledge is a must for every Muslim man and woman.” (Bukhari). Jummah Mubarak.
70. May the almighty lord never spare us a second from the abundance of the word of testimony. May he grant us to be among those who lead a life in his path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak!
71. When a husband and wife look at each other with love, Allah look at them with mercy. Jummah Mubarak!
72. The best of you is he who has learnt the Qur’an and then taught it. (Bukhari). Jummah Mubarak!
Knock, And he’ll open the door
Vanish, And he’ll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And he’ll raise you to the heavens
become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.”
Whoever reads Surah-Al Kahf on Jummah, Allah promises he would have light in his life that shines From One Friday To Next. I Wish You Too Have the Same with Blessings Throughout the Week. Jumma Mubarak.
75. The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday on it Allah created Adam. On it, he was made to enter paradise, on it he was expelled from it.
And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday. Jummah Mubarak.
76. Allah knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don’t include it in your prayers. He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way. Jummah Mubarak my dear friends, sisters and brothers.
77. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean itself does not become dirty. Jummah Mubarak!
78. Pray to Allah sincerely believing it will be answered. Allah does not respond to prayers from a frivolous and indifferent heart. Jummah Mubarak!
79. Merciful Allah! Our sins are so many but your mercy is limitless. Please forgive us. You are the greatest forgiver. You love to forgive please forgive me, my parents, my family, my friends and the whole Muslim ummah past & present. Jummah Mubarak!
O Allah, forgive me all my sins.
great and small, The first and the last.
Those that are apparent and.
Those that are hidden.
81. O Allah! our lord! give us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!” (Bukhari, Prayer, 55)
82. My lord! forgive me and my parents, and everyone who joins my household as a believer, and all the believing men and believing women. Jummah Mubarak!
83. O our lord! forgive me, and my parents, and all the believers, on the day on which the reckoning will be established. Jummah Mubarak.
84. Know, that you are never alone when Allah is by your side. Jummah Mubarak.
85. May you all have a blessed Friday filled with joy, happiness and most of all the pleasure of Allah. Jummah Mubarak.
86. Sometimes unanswered prayers are the best. You never know what God has in store for you. Keep praying, you never know where God will lead you.
87. People can give great advice, but only Allah gives perfect guidance. Jummah Mubarak.
88. Prayers & seeds are similar in nature. Both having nothing within, but have the potential of creating everything. So, remember me in your prayers
89. An honest treasurer who gives what he is ordered to give fully, perfectly and willingly to the person to whom he is ordered to give, is regarded as one of the two charitable persons. Jumma Mubarak.
90. Whenever you are in a position to help someone, just do it and be glad. Because God is answering someone’s prayers through you! Jumma Mubarak!
91. The closest that a servant of God is to his lord is while he is prostrating, Jummah Mubarak!
92. Be not like those who forgot Allah, so he made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient. Jummah Mubarak!
93. Pray as if everything depends on Allah and work as everything depends on you. Jummah Mubarak.
94. Have fear of the one by whose name you swear to settle your differences and have respect for your relatives. Allah certainly keeps watch over you.
95. Each of you is a mirror of his brother, if you see something wrong in your brother, you must tell him to get rid of it. Jummah Mubarak!
96. Allah is not kind to him who is not kind to people. Jummah Mubarak.Happy Friday.
97 Keep calm Allah is with you. Jummah Mubarak.
98. Jummah Mubarak have a Good Friday.
99. O brother! Make us partners in your prayer, remember us. Jummah Mubarak.
100. The one who does not care about the Muslims is not one of them. Jummah Mubarak.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes in English with Images