Prophet Muhammad Quotes: If you are looking for some authentic quotes of the last messenger Hadhrat Muhammad (SAW) so you are on the right path. Here we collected 100 quotes of last messenger from authentic books of Hadeeths like Bukhari. Muslim, Tirmidhi etc.
Prophet Muhammad Quotes (from Hadeeths – Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi)
1. “No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn.” (Sahih Bukhari)
2. “No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that.”(Sahih Bukhari)
3. “The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant, which the wind bends lt sometimes and some other time it makes it straight. And the example of a hypocrite is that of a pine tree which keeps straight till once it is uprooted suddenly.” (Sahih Bukhari)
4. “If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials.”(Sahih Bukhari)
5. “Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set free the captives.” (Sahih Bukhari)
6. “If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise.” (Sahih Bukhari)
7. “Whenever fever attacked Abu Bakr, he would recite the following poetic verses: ‘Everybody is staying alive among his people, yet death is nearer to him than his shoe laces.” (Sahih Bukhari)
8. “Mercy which Allah has embedded in the hearts of whomever He wished of His slaves. And Allah does not bestow His Mercy, except on the merciful among His slaves.” (Sahih Bukhari)
9.Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment.”(Sahih Bukhari)
10.The Prophet said, “The real patience is at the first stroke of a calamity.” (Sahih Bukhari)
11.The Prophet (SAW) said, “He who takes back his present is like him who swallows his vomit.” (Sahih Bukhari)
12.The Prophet said, “None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself.” (Sahih Bukhari)
13.The Prophet (saw) said to Abu-Dhar, “Listen and obey (your chief) even if he is an Ethiopian with a head like a raisin.” (Sahih Bukhari)
14.Allah’s Apostle said, “You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah’s sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife’s mouth.” (Sahih Bukhari)
15.The Prophet said, “A time will come when one will not care how one gains one’s money, legally or illegally.” (Sahih Bukhari)
16.“May Allah’s mercy be on him who is lenient in his buying, selling, and in demanding back his money.” [Sahih Bukhari]
17.The Prophet (pbuh) said: Iman has over seventy branches, and modesty is a branch of Iman. [Sahih Muslim]
18.The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their womenfolk.” [Sunan Ibn Majah]
19.The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “When you weigh, allow more.” [Sunan Ibn Majah]
20.The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “Give the worker his wages before his sweat dries.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
21.Messenger of Allah (pbuh): “Which act in Islam is the best?” He (pbuh) replied, “To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not.” [Bukhari and Muslim].
22.The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “By his good character a believer will attain the degree of one who prays during the night and fasts during the day.” [Abu Dawud]
23.The Prophet (pbuh) said, “It is enough for a man to prove himself a liar when he goes on narrating whatever he hears.” [Muslim].
24. “Visit the sick, feed the hungry and free the one who is imprisoned (unjustly).”[Sahih Bukhaari]
25. Asmaa’ reported that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: “Spend and don’t count lest Allah counts for you, and don’t hoard up lest Allah withhold from you. Spend what you can.”(Bukhari & Muslim)
26. Abu Zarr (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that the Apostle of Allah (once) said to him: “You as a person, enjoy no superiority over a white-skinned or a black-skinned man. You can, of course, be superior through piety and fear of Allah.”(Musnad Ahmad)
27.“The best of you are those who possess the best of manners.” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said.(Bukhaari and Muslim)
28. Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallahu anhu) related to us that the Apostle of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Muslims who possess better morals are the most perfect in Faith”.(Abu Dawood and Daarami)
29. It is related by Abu Dardaa (radhiyallahu anhu), that the Apostle of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “On the Day of Reckoning, the most weighty item in the Scales of Deeds will be good manners”.(Abu Dawood and Tirmizi)
30. “He who is not trustworthy has no Faith, and he who does not keep his Covenant has no religion.”The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said. (Baihaqi).
31. “What is Faith?” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said to his companions.
And then replied When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer.
And asked What is Sin.
And then replied When a thing disturbs (the peace of) your heart, give it up. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said.(Ahmad).
32. “God helps a man as long as he helps his brother.”The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said.
33.”The search of knowledge is an obligation laid on every Muslim.” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said.(Ibn Majah, Baihaqi).
34. “Do not consider any act of kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face.”The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said. (Muslim).
35. “A dirham which a man knowingly receives in usury is more serious (a crime) than thirty-six acts of fornication.” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said.(Ahmad and DaruQutni).
36. “When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of the religion, so let him fear Go regarding the remaining half.” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said. (Bukhari).
37.The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.
38. The Prophet (ﷺ) once said, ‘O young people! Whoever among you is able to marry, should marry, and whoever is not able to marry, is recommended to fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.
39. Muawiya said, “I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion.
40.Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “From among the portents of the Hour are (the following): -1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men). -2. (Religious) ignorance will prevail. -3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks (will be very common). -4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse.
41.The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “(Religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious scholars) ignorance (in religion) and afflictions will appear; and hajr(killing) will increase.”
42. Narrated Anas:
I was informed that the Prophet (ﷺ) had said to Mu`adh, “Whosoever will meet Allah without associating anything in worship with Him will go to Paradise.
43. Narrated `Abdullah:
The Prophet, said, “Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)
44.he said, “Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler.”
45. Ibn Umar said, “I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, ‘A flag will be fixed for every betrayer on the Day of Resurrection,’
46. Narrated Haritha bin Wahb: I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “Give in charity because there will come a time on the people when a person will go out with his alms from place to place but will not find anybody to accept it.”
47. Prophet Muhammad said, “Make your character good for the people.”
48. Prophet Muhammad said, “Part of the excellence of a man’s Islam is that he leaves what does not concern him.”
49. Prophet Muhammad said, “Among the most evil of people is the one whom people are cautious with because of his evil.”
50. “I was sent to perfect good character.” Prophet Muhammad(s)
Keep reading for more such Prophet Muhammad Quotes…
51. ‘Every deen has an innate character. The character of Islam is modesty.’Prophet Muhammad(s)
52. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry.
53.”The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Shake hands and rancour will disappear. Give presents to each other and love each other and enmity will disappear.’ “
54. “Beware of suspicion. Suspicion is the most untrue speech.Prophet Muhammad (s)
55. “Do not spy and do not eavesdrop. Do not compete with each other and do not envy each other and do not hate each other and do not shun each other.” Prophet Muhammad (s)
56.’Abdullah ibn ‘Umar said, “The pleasure of the Lord lies in the pleasure of the parent. The anger of the Lord lies in the anger of the parent.”
57.Bahz ibn Hakim’s grandfather said, “I asked, ‘Messenger of Allah, to whom should I be dutiful?’ ‘Your mother,’ He replied.
58.Ibn ‘Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The strongest form of dutifulness is when a man maintains relations with the people his father loved.”
59.Abu Shurayh reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be good to his neighbours.”
60. “ Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be generous to his guest.”The last messenger.
61. “ Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be say what is good or be silent.”The last messenger.
62. When Allah loves a servant, he tests him. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
63. Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refuded.The last messenger.
64. In Paraside there are things which no eyes has seen, no ears has heard and no human mind has thought of. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
65. Messenger PBUH has told us that closer to the last day, time will pass by faster and faster. A year will feel like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day and a day like an hour.
66. Beware of jealousy, for it destroys your character just as fire destroys wood. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
67. Most of your sins are because of your tongues. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
68. The Prophet (PBUH) Said: Whoever Allah wants good for hum, he puts them to the test. He puts them throught difficulties, like a diamond or gold that has to be burnt after whic anything bad from it is removed so that what you have is the pure dimond or the pure gold. (Bukhari, Muslim)
69. Beware of the supplication of the oppressed for there is no barrier between it and Allah. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
70. When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty then look at those who has been given less. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
71. The woman is awrah, so when she goes out, the shaitan seeks to tempt her. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
72. The most perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
73. Speak the truth. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
74. The cure for ignorance is to question. – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
75. The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said, “Spend in charity and do not keep count for then Allah will also keep count in giving you provision.” (Muslim and Bukhari)
76. “If you show mercy to those who are on the earth, he who is in the heaven will show mercy to you.”The last messenger.
77. “I leave behind me two things, the quran and my sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”The last messenger.
78. “The most perfect man in his faith among the believers is the one whose behaviour is most excellent, and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives.” – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) [Trimidhi]
79. “Truth Allah, but tie your camel.” – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
80. “The proud will not enter paradise, nor a Violent speaker.”The last messenger.
81. “The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger.” – Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
82. The last messenger said,“Be in the world like a stranger or one who is passing throught.” (Shahid Bukhari)
83. “Part of the happiness of the Muslim man includes a spacious dwelling, righteous neighbour and a good mount” The last messenger.
84. “A person whose neighbours are not safe from his evil will not enter the Garden.”The last messenger.
85. “Every correct action is sadaqa.”The last messenger.
86. “Remove harmful things from people’s path.’”The last messenger .
87. “Anyone who does not show mercy to our children nor acknowledge the right of our old people is not one of us.”
88.’Umar was heard to say, “Anyone who does not show mercy will not be shown mercy. Anyone who does not forgive will not be forgiven. Anyone who does not turn in repentance will not be turned to nor will he be protected or guarded.”
89. The last messenger said, “Allah will not show mercy to a person who does not show mercy to other people.”
90. Anas ibn Malik said, “The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was the most merciful of people towards members of his family.
91. The last messenger said, “He dislikes you engaging in chitchat, asking a lot of questions and squandering wealth.”
92. Khabbab said, “A man is rewarded for everything except building.”
and the last prophet said, “The Final Hour will not come until people compete with one another in the height of their buildings.”
93. The last messenger said, “Keep to a middle path and you will arrive.”
94.The last messenger said, “The name which hates the most is that a man be called the King of Kings.”
95. Ibn ‘Abbas said, “I think that answering a letter is a duty, just like returning the greeting.”
96.The last messenger said, “A believer is not hurt by the same stone twice.”
97.The last messenger said, “Anyone who shoots at night is not one of us.”
98. Abu Hurayra said, “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saw a man following a dove and said, ‘A shaytan following a shaytan.’”
99. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The worst of my community are those who speak a lot, those who are diffuse in speech and those who fill their mouth with words. The best of my community are the best of them in character.”
100. Abu Bakra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Modesty is part of belief. Belief is in the Garden. Foul language is part of coarseness and coarseness is in the Fire.”
Prophet Muhammad Quotes